But you should be making a lot of money Jeff,
you should be rolling in metaphors
and dollar bills.
If I was rich I’d buy your books every day
and feed them to my students.
Watch the regurgitate your pain.
1. Have you ever counted Saturn’s rings?
[The answer to this should be in the form of a fairytale]
2. Do you wear odd socks?
[The answer to this should be in the form of an algebraic equation]
3. Have you ever seen Good Will Hunting?
[The answer to this should be ‘yes, it’s the best film ever made’]
– Aaron Kent
The funny thing about when you die is that nothing happens. Everything keeps responding and CC’ing and driving. Not you but everything. Occurrence is a lush orchard, thick with fruit. A severe tooth ache matters much more than death. Being that it does not exist, no metaphor for death exists. Money is not a type or kind of death.
1. Once upon a time Papa was a rolling stone that kept on going, launched blue cliffside into the solemn wide sea.
2. My socks are my thoughts and I wear both quietly extravagant.
3. “It’s not your fault It’s not your fault It’s not your fault”
– Jeff Alessandrelli